Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jessica ♥ Danny {Birmingham AL Engagement}

It is always so special when a client recommends me to a family member. And that is exactly how I came to know Jessica and Danny. (Thank you, Shay!)



Danny is a football coach, so we had to incorporate that into the session! I always love it when couples bring items that make the session unique to them.



Their wedding will be in Montgomery this summer, but they both live and work in Birmingham. So Jessica found us the perfect location there to do some fun and beautiful sunset engagement portraits.



The day was beautiful, the location was unique, the couple was fun, and I'm thrilled with what we were able to capture for them.





Jessica and Danny, thank you for a wonderful day! Your online gallery is uploading now and should be available soon. I hope you enjoy sharing this sneak peek with friends and family while you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop