Monday, March 28, 2011

Enjoy Nolan {1 year}

It's Nolan's first birthday! And to celebrate this important milestone we met at Jasmine Hill Gardens and Outdoor Museums. It was a beautiful day and I'm so happy with what we were able to capture for Mom & Dad.



This is one of my favorite interactions between a dad and his child that I've ever captured! I can't help but smile every time I look at it:



And I just fell in love with his beautiful mom the first time I met her, which was actually Nolan's newborn session. Such a lovely lady! And I hope Dad will enjoy a print of this on his desk:



Many, many thanks to Jasmine Hill Garden and Outdoor Museum for allowing us this beautiful venue as our backdrop.



And Happy Birthday, Nolan!



Mom and Dad, your full gallery of images is uploading and should be available to view later today. Enjoy these until your gallery is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop