Friday, February 25, 2011

Rachel ♥ Blake {Montgomery AL Engagement Sessions}

Sweet Rachel went to high school and college with one of my sons and babysat my granddaughters for the other one. She has always been a special person to us. And now she's getting married!



I was already booked when she and fiance Blake selected their wedding date, but I still had the honor of doing their engagement session.



We chose The Elms of Coosada for the location because you can never trust the February weather in Alabama! Trust me, I've arrived at that conclusion the hard way! But it turned out to be a beautiful day! So while we captured some of the more formal portraits indoors ...



...we were able to move outdoors to get some casual images.




Congratulations to Blake for the Lord's blessing in leading him to Rachel! And best wishes to Rachel! I hope you both enjoy sharing this sneak peek with friends and family while your full gallery of images is uploading.



Many, many thanks to Janel Waldo of The Elms. I can't wait to show off some bridal images that were taken there this week ... but they can't be released until the wedding day in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop