Sunday, March 27, 2011

Enjoy Mary Mason {6 months}

What a wonderful way to start a day: meeting sweet little Mary Mason and her family at Jasmine Hill to celebrate her 6 months milestone!



The flowers were beautiful and the lighting was perfect for our morning appointment.



Daddy was great at getting Mary Mason to smile and laugh.







And mom had everyone perfectly coordinated.



This is a very special family to me in many ways. I was so honored to be there with them on this day to celebrate their blessings.



And, seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter than this in your life!?! I just have a big ol' grin on my face every time I look at this!



Mom and Dad, your full gallery of images is uploading and should be available to view later tonight. Please enjoy these and share with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop