Sunday, March 6, 2011

Enjoy Evan {9 months}

Precious Evan and sweet big sister Chloe were so cooperative and fun to photograph in our recent 9-month session. I think after about 20-30 minutes I stopped and told mom and dad we'd gotten plenty ... and I mean plenty ... of great images.



We went early in the day while the light was yummy and the kids were rested and happy. Mom and Dad were great assistance ... maybe because mom is a photographer herself and knows a key component to a successful session is calm parents.




I mean, seriously, it just doesn't get any cuter than this!



Dad serves our city on the MPD, so this little smocked outfit was a perfect addition to the session!




It's hard to realize that my next session with Evan will be for his first birthday!! It seems like just a few months ago I was scheduling his newborn session! What a blessing it has been to get to know this wonderful family.

Mom and Dad, your gallery is uploading and should be released to you within a few hours. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek while you're waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop