Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rachel ♥ Dale {Montgomery, AL Engagement Photography}

I felt like I'd truly "arrived" as a wedding photographer when I got a call from this beautiful young lady and she wanted to check my availability before finalizing her wedding date!! WOW! What an honor!!

We met for one of my favorite ever e-sessions at the beautiful Jasmine Hill Gardens and Outdoor Museum in Wetumpka. They are so gracious to open this beautiful location to photographers each year.



Rachel's ring is beautiful! And the wrought-iron gate reminded her of one at her grandmother's house. I did cheat a little. I told Rachel I was just taking photos of the hands. But when I glanced up and saw the emotion as she was looking at her ring and their hands I had to pull back with the lens and capture that moment.



We had beautiful late-afternoon lighting and pleasant weather.



Not to mention I felt like I was working with professional models! It is going to be so much fun to capture the special moments of their wedding day.






The full gallery of images from the e-session is uploading now. I hope friends and family will enjoy this little sneak peek of what's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop