Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweet Edward's Three-Month Session

Is this not one of the cutest things you've ever seen!?! When I saw the basket of toys in Edward's nursery, I knew we had to get a photo of him in the middle. He was so cooperative and sweet.



Here are a few more of my favorites from Edward's three-month portrait session yesterday:




I love to pop on the wide angle lens and get a few of the baby in his/her nursery at three months. I think it makes for such sweet memories later when they've outgrown the nursery:





Sweet sister, Brooke, and her dog Bigun (sp?). Brooke was an extremely capable and helpful assistant during the session yesterday. Thanks, Brooke!



We didn't get to finish our session yesterday because of the unexpected rain. So, you'll see some more of Edward sometime next week.
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop