Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Congratulations to Heather & Jason




It has taken me much longer than usual to post this sneak peak of images from Heather & Jason's beautiful wedding held July 12th at Dalraida Baptist Church. The reason: Lori (my photography associate) and I ended up with approximately 1500 keepers from the wedding and reception!! Every time I tried to pick a few of my favorites I got overwhelmed with all the ones I just loved! I made myself sit here this morning and pick out 15 (help me out here, math people - that's like 1% of the images that are going to be uploaded to their gallery, right?) to upload today.

Heather had the most attentive bridesmaids and the cutest flower girl ever!




Dalraida Baptist is just beautiful and Pastor Rick did a wonderful job of conducting the service.




The wedding party took a fun ride on the trolley to the reception, making a quick stop for a few photos:






The reception was held at the RSA Terrace.







 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop