Tuesday, July 29, 2008

61 Days of Summer

I've had a great time this summer with my goal of taking photos daily. It has helped me to enjoy life each and every day and has greatly increased my ability to use my camera and lenses. However, all good things must come to an end. Day 61 was my last day. Before the beginning of school on Aug. 11th and the popular portrait and wedding season leading up to Christmas there are things that need to be attended to. I've been planning a new website since the spring, I've been letting the medical receipts pile up and they need to be submitted, I have photo files scattered all over my hard drive that need to be organized, and on and on... The "tyranny of the urgent!" The blog entries will become much less frequent now.

I sent some of my favorite images, and some of the ones that received the most comments, to Lulu.com yesterday for publishing in a 2009 calendar. I ordered my copy to check for quality before posting the information, but here's a sneak peak at the cover:



One of the undone things on my summer list is selling this old wardrobe. Anybody in the River Region interested?


 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop