Friday, July 18, 2008

Favorite Wedding Ideas #6

This beautiful arrangement was in the foyer on the table by the guest book for the Dennis-Burge wedding at Dalraida Baptist Church. It was one long-stem rose in a tall, cylindrical vase. There were black or dark gray smooth rocks in the bottom of the vase to secure the rose. This one had an ornate base, but I actually didn't even notice that until I was going through the photographs. What I noticed was how perfectly it was placed for this photograph during the ceremony:



Ward Chesser was the floral designer. He not only did a beautiful job with the designs, he was also one of the most attentive floral designers I've ever had the pleasure of working with.




There are more favorite wedding ideas from this wedding which I'll post in the next few days, along with the overdue sneak peak!
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop