Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Snaps 51 (I think)

I'm a little confused about exactly where I am with my summer snaps. It's getting harder to keep it up each day, but I am learning so much with all the practice.

One subject I've been wanting to experiment with is feathers. I've been picking them up in the backyard all summer with the intention of doing a series of macros with them. This is my first attempt.



I'm extremely grateful to Gina of Gina Lee Photography for showing me how to make the images larger within my blog so you won't have to click on a thumbnail to enlarge it. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go back and replace all previous post images but will display the larger images within the blog from this day forward. Thanks, Gina!!
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop