Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Laura ♥ Jason

Auburn's beautiful Arboretum provided the perfect backdrop to document Laura and Jason's engagement. It was quiet with Auburn at an away game, and we finished before kick-off so Jason was pleased. The late afternoon sun provided the perfect warm lighting to complement their love for each other.



When I think of Laura I think of classic - a beauty and style with a timeless quality. But there is a bit of whimsy in there, and Jason has a way of bringing that out.



Jason is quiet and courteous and demonstrated his love for Laura by spending a football afternoon with us in the park instead of in front of the television (so that makes him a wise man, too).



I think this one may be my favorite of the day.



Laura and Jason, your gallery is uploading and will be available for viewing later today. I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into what's in store for you! Thank you for including me to document this important time in your life together!

1 comment:

Anna said...

love these! so beautiful!!! i love the feeling they have!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop