Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Andrea ♥ Jerome

Andrea and Jerome met when she was working in a photography studio. So, I thought it would be fun to include a vintage camera in their engagement session to celebrate that meeting.



Andrea is beautiful and soft-spoken and places a high value on her wedding images. I'm sure it's her background in photography. I was so honored when she chose me to be a part of her special day!


She wanted a little edge to her pictures ... a little sass and grunge. So, we headed to downtown Montgomery to accommodate her vision. They drove all the way from Tuscaloosa to keep this appointment, which landed them here in the middle of a sunny, cloudless day. But we were able to find some excellent pockets of shade and good lighting.



I thoroughly enjoyed working with this great couple and couldn't wait to show them a few of my favorite images from their session. Others are uploading to the gallery now.




Thank you, Andrea and Jerome, for allowing me to be a part of your life together during this very special time. You'll be able to see all your images shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop