Thursday, November 18, 2010

Enjoy Autumn

Over 4 years ago - when I'd just started in photography - I got a phone call from an on-the-verge-of-frantic young lady. She'd made an on-location portrait appointment for the following day and (for reasons unknown) the photographer could no longer keep it. I agreed to come, and thus began a wonderful relationship with a precious, talented lady and her fiance.

Now they have a beautiful daughter (who has both of them wrapped around her little finger). It was such a pleasure to see them at the recent Buena Vista Enjoy Moments sessions.



Isn't this little dress just perfect!!



A friend of mine calls this "the friend who won't come out to play." I've loved that descriptive phrase since I first heard it and thought about it the whole time I was preparing these images.




Many, many thanks to this wonderful family! Your gallery is ready to view! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop