Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enjoy Family

I will always remember the November 11, 2010 Buena Vista Enjoy Moments Sessions as some of my favorites. I had wonderful clients, who all arrived on time and were all cheerful. The weather was perfect. Everything was just perfect.

And here's a perfect example of the results.



I have known this wonderful family for a long time, but this was my first time to photograph them.

I loved their relaxed and happy spirits.



I loved the way the girls interacted with each other.



I loved the way they were dressed.



And I loved what we captured.



Thank you, Beth and Mark, for this wonderful opportunity to capture these memories for your family! Your full gallery is uploading now and will be ready to view soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop