Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sims-Ward Wedding

When I think of Jennifer and Andy, I think of calmness and gentleness. That's what they were from the day I met them until they thanked me for photographing their wedding as they were leaving the venue. They not only honored me by allowing me to be a part of their special day, but they trusted me completely to do my job.

Jennifer and Andy chose Wynlakes Country Club to host their wedding. And, although a little warmer than expected, the weather cooperated beautifully so we could get some great natural light images.











Jennifer wanted her wedding to be "sophisticated and modern" and Weddings by Jill did an amazing job of designing and coordinating everything. Wynlakes is a beautiful venue, but it was transformed into a dream by Jill's talent and vision.






The outdoor ceremony was perfectly timed for the October sunset.











The ballroom was completely transformed by color and light.



And Peggy McKinney of McKinney Cakes did not disappoint! Her chocolate peanut butter cake is. to. die. for.



Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Ward! Your complete gallery of wedding images will upload tomorrow and be ready for you to enjoy by the week-end!



Many thanks to Sue Sizemore and Diana Bunch for helping me photograph this wedding.

Great reception music was provided by House on Wheels. I will feature them in a future blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop