Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Enjoy Girls {Montgomery, AL Children's Photography}


Recently three of the prettiest girls I've ever had the pleasure of photographing walked into my studio. Okay, one of them "bounced" in :) Guess which one after you look through the preview. :)







Sorry, mom. I just had to post this one! It makes me smile.



And this one really shouldn't be in the "children's" category anymore ... as much as I'm sure mom and dad would like for her to be. I was so glad mom brought her along. We tend to photograph our children frequently when they're little, then let those teen years slip by us. We really shouldn't. I'm so happy mom and dad will have these to remember this time in her life.




I just love what we were able to capture for sweet mom and am so excited to blog this preview of her online gallery - which is uploading now.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop