Sunday, August 28, 2011

Enjoy Sunset {Montgomery, AL Portrait Photography}

There's a beautiful little field near my house that is just perfect for sunset photographs. The problem is the mowers usually show up right when it's at its prime. I was able to take one of the granddaughters out there last night and here are a few of the images.






I loved the results so much I decided to offer some sunset mini-sessions until it dries up or is cut down. I can just picture an engaged couple here as well as a little boy in a cowboy hat. And, as shown, it's just perfect for little girls. I even think a maternity session would be beautiful. So here are the details:

20-30 minute session beginning promptly at 6:45 (if you're late you'll miss it)
6 edited images in an online gallery
prints may be ordered a la carte through the online gallery with 2-for-1 (2 prints of same image) for 30 days after the gallery is released
$50 plus tax ($55) payable on the day of the session


Lighting will only allow for one session per evening and no wardrobe changes.
I will have to confirm the session the day it is scheduled as I have no control over when the mowers will show up and it will be gone. Wear bug spray :)

Email info@diannapaulk.com if interested in reserving a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop