Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jordy ♥ Ben {Montgomery, AL Engagement Portraits}

I can really tell a lot about a guy from the engagement session. And I can tell you, Ben is a keeper. He endured insane heat & humidity, and enjoyed lots of interaction with the Jordy's extended family during his e-session.



Of course, he's very blessed to have been accepted into such a loving family. Not only is his bride-to-be beautiful but very talented.



I'm so honored to be included in this special time in their lives.



The family land provided lots of beautiful places for backdrops, but this one had to be my favorite set of the day. The quilt was made by Jordy's great-grandmother.







And this is their first "official" family portrait.



Jordy and Ben, your full gallery of images is uploading now and should be available to view later today. However, I couldn't wait to share a few with your family & friends. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop