Friday, August 19, 2011

Enjoy Downtown {Montgomery, AL Photographer}

I was downtown one evening this week waiting for a very special appointment. Not being one to sit and wait, I grabbed my camera and started looking at the little details we sometimes miss. I love looking for reflections, so grabbed a few of those.





Then I started thinking of different ways to capture the much-photographed fountain. I don't know if I stretched my imagination enough, but this was my favorite.



I also focused on these two details that I have loved - but not photographed - since I first started thinking about opening a studio downtown.




Here's a little teaser about the reason for the evening appointment downtown. Maybe more details will follow soon. ... but maybe not. We'll see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop