Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Enjoy Haven {3 months}

What a great way to get back in the swing of things after being off for a month after surgery! Sweet Haven and her parents met me at Southern Homes & Gardens on Vaughn Road Saturday morning. As always, they had everything set up beautifully as if it had been done just for us and welcomed us with open arms. I've said it before on this blog: SH&G is a wonderful asset to Montgomery!



Haven is such a little doll! She was so cooperative and fun to play with.



And I guess I shouldn't be surprised with such a special mom and dad. What a sweet family.



She did get a little tired of us changing and posing her towards the end of the session. But this little pouty lip has got to be one of my favorite ever captures! Doesn't it just make you smile?



She did let us finish the session with a last photo of her in an heirloom dress of her mom's. I just love this in classic black & white.



Thank you, mom and dad, for allowing me to capture your sweet little girl's important 3-month milestone. The remainder of your images are uploading to your online gallery now and will be released within a few hours. Enjoy the sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop