Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Enjoy Memories 2

Here's another entry in the "Things I should get rid of but don't have the heart to" theme for this week.



This humongous, gaudy pink and yellow bear has lived with us for over 20 years now. We took our (then) little children to Six Flags one year and my husband - wanting to show he was the Icandoanything Daddy - won this for our daughter. I cannot tell you how many times I've drug him into the living room and declared that I was giving him away (the bear - not the husband .... although I've probably declared that a time or two also), only to return him to storage. I took him out today and let him enjoy the sun. Then drug him back into the bedroom where we keep the toys for the grandchildren.



How could I resist those pleading eyes?

This is his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop