Sunday, October 17, 2010

Michelle and Berkeley

When I met Michelle, I discovered one of the most beautiful spirits I had ever encountered. She is an emergency room nurse ... and I hope if I ever end up in an emergency room I will find her there. Michelle is kind hearted and fun loving and it was very important to me to capture that in her wedding images.



The wedding ceremony was hosted by the Ozan Winery and Vineyard in Calera, AL.



Michelle and Berk's first look ranks as one of my all-time favorites. All you could hear were the birds fussing at us for being in the pumpkin patch. The afternoon lighting was beautiful and the colors were brilliant.



Berk is the perfect compliment for Michelle and looked very dashing in his tux!







The amazing cake and catering were provided by Uniquely Yours from Prattville, AL.



Ashley of Ashley Contin Events has another very happy couple.




Michelle and Berk, thank you so much for including me in this special day. Your gallery of images will upload tomorrow and be available for view shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop