Thursday, June 25, 2009

On Duty

At a recent wedding, my second-shooter Lori Mercer was stationed in the Montgomery Room of the RSA Tower and I was grabbing a few quick shots of the wedding party in front of the beautiful fountain nearby. She caught these images that show me on duty...

Here I am photographing the bride and groom ... can you find us?



And here photographing the flower girls perilously close to falling into the fountain:



Did you see me?

here...



and here...



Thanks, Lori. These are definitely my favorite "on duty" shots. I even look very slim in these! :D

3 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! These are great! Now for comparision I want to see the "after" shots of what you were shooting!! ;)

Anna said...

wow! that's so cool! i'm way impressed...with both of you! :)

shae said...

That is awesome! How fun!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop