Friday, June 19, 2009

My Vision, My Style - Free Portrait Sessions #1

Aren't these the cutest swings you've ever seen!!





I need some little cowboys and cowgirls to help me get portfolio images for this new prop. Here's what I'm thinking:

About 3-4 years old (old enough to hold on and enjoy swinging)
Cowboy hat and boots required - girls in frilly skirts, boys in bluejeans
Late afternoon/early evening sessions

Parents must provide supervision, hat, boots, clothing, child and sign a model release.
I'll provide the swing, photography and an on-line gallery for ordering prints ($95 portrait session for free!).

Sessions will last for approx. 30 minutes -- it's too hot for any longer!

Call or email today to schedule yours for Friday, June 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop