Friday, June 19, 2009

My Vision, My Style - Free Portrait Sessions #2

I could not help myself:





I've been thinking about the concept of "communication" for a couple of weeks and saw these phones in an antique store. I immediately envisioned a little boy (6-9 mos old) playing with the pay phone and a little girl (approx. 2 years old) playing with the princess phone. So, I need more models!

These will be indoor studio sessions so it doesn't matter what time of day, but I really need to get these done on Monday, June 22 if at all possible.

It doesn't matter what you want to dress them in and I'll be sure to grab a few shots without the props to make it worth your time and effort to schedule and bring your child.

I'll take two each: two boys ages 6 months- 1 year (sitting up and playing well but not walking); 2 girls - 14 mos-2 year range. So that's a total of four free portrait sessions available (regularly priced at $95 each).

Parents must provide supervision, clothing, child and sign a model release.
I'll provide the photography and an on-line gallery for ordering prints.

Sessions will last for approx. 30 minutes.

Call or email today to schedule yours for Monday, June 22. If you want to take advantage of the offer, but just can't come anytime on Monday email or call anyway. If I can't schedule 4 sessions at such short notice, I'll get back with you and see what we can work out.

And I'll have the phones all cleaned up before the session :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop