Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enjoy Nolan

I know, I know ... I said no new clients until mid-June. But newborns are always the exception! They just won't keep until June!



Nolan was far too interested in what we were doing to take a nap for us.







We tried to wait him out ...



for about three hours!



This was as close as we came to a nap:



And it didn't last very long :)





The family portrait with "big sister" Maggie.



Maggie has been trained to not touch the baby, so when I tried to get her to give Nolan a kiss she looked to her pack leader for guidance ...



... and gave her a kiss instead! I just loved it!



Many thanks to this sweet family for allowing me to be a part of this very special time in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop