Saturday, April 3, 2010

Enjoy Bedding Plants

This is my favorite time of year. I love everything except the pollen. Bees buzzing, pecan trees budding, robins looking for worms, everyone outside cutting grass and clipping off dead branches. I love buying bedding plants and new hanging baskets and watching my husband get the yard ready for the all-important yearly Easter egg hunt. I always think that this year it won't get so hot in Alabama during the summer and all the plants will live. By July I'm wondering why I bought so many plants that require so much watering!








These photographs were taken at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens a few weeks ago while I was there for an engagement session. They were post-processed in Color Efex Pro and a texture from Shadowhouse Creations was applied in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop