Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kristen & Brent

Kristen & Brent are getting married in May. We did their engagement portraits a couple of weeks ago at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. If you missed their sneak peek you can see it here.

While their gallery is uploading tonight I thought I'd share a few more of my favorites. So I guess this makes Sneak Peek #2. Anyway, these images just begged for textures to be added. While the bride-to-be will have her choice of with or without the textures, "with" is definitely my preference!








I couldn't decide if I liked this series better in black and white or color:






These were taken in the Japanese Garden area:



As we were photographing in this area we noticed a goose on the pond. We watched as he continually moved so that he was between us and his mate ...



...who was building her nest on a tiny island in the pond. She was totally oblivious to us while her "man" was on guard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop