Sunday, March 14, 2010

Enjoy Engagements

I made a quick trip to Birmingham today for Kristen & Brent's Engagement Session at the ever beautiful Birmingham Botanical Gardens. From an artistic standpoint, this is my absolute favorite of the day ... I knew it would be when I took it.



Two more of my favorites:





Brent ranks way up there on the romantic scale ... he wrote his proposal on an Easter egg. She saw the message when she pulled it out of the dye.



These are just a few of the fun images from today that I pulled out quickly for them to see while the rest go in the queue behind the clients who have been waiting for me to get over an upper respiratory infection.





We ended at the amazingly beautiful church where they will be getting married in May.



Thank you, Kristen & Brent, for such a fun day. Thank you, Katherine, for helping pull everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop