Monday, March 29, 2010

Enjoy Easter

Mulder Church had their annual Easter Eggstravaganza yesterday. My older son's family attends Mulder, but he was out of town. So, I went along to help my daughter-in-law ... and to take pictures, of course.

E.J. went first.



With help from his sisters he found 2 eggs - one for each hand - and was pretty much done.



Haylie didn't want to hunt Easter eggs ... she just wanted to JUMP!



Gentle Hannah went last.



But, shortly before we left E.J. saw something behind this open door...



Well, would you look-a-there ...



It's the Easter Bunny!



E.J. was content to stay on this side of the door. Even the basket full of candy wouldn't lure him any closer.

I loved spending a little time enjoying the outdoors AND part of the family yesterday! I know I've said it before, but I am so blessed to be included in the lives of my children who now have families of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop