Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Confession Time

Hi. My name is DiAnna Paulk. And I am a stickynoteaholic.



Far from forming any kind of intervention to help me with this addiction, my friends actually feed my habit! Look what I found on my desk Monday morning!!







Not to mention how much I need to be reminded of God's love and care!




Oh my word! I have been walking around with it in my hand for two days making notes on everything that comes into my head!

And, lest I get in any trouble with any copyright issues ... these were designed by a talented artist named Aimee Ray,



and are published by DaySpring and available at Books-A-Million.



Thank you to my sweet friend Becky for perking up the week with the unexpected gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop