Saturday, October 3, 2009

Enjoy Dogs | 2009 Bark in the Park Part 3

Here are some more of the wonderful animals whose owners brought them to enjoy Bark in the Park. Their attendance helped raise needed funds for animals in need of owners housed at the Elmore County Humane Shelter.



This is Ginger. I honestly think this may be the only name I remember. I "met" so many wonderful pets:








These three clowns were a hoot! I enjoyed them so much!



This sweetie was adopted from a shelter:





Doesn't this one look like a bear!?! His head was all black and his body was black and white.






If you're the owner of one of these dogs you may right click and save the image to your computer and upload it to use on your blog, website or FB page. All I ask is that you leave the watermark on them. These are not print quality. Those will be uploaded when I finish editing all the images.

I'm still working through the 750+ I took on Sunday, so if your sweet pet isn't pictured here please give me a few more days.

If you missed the other sneak peeks from Bark in the park click here
- Animals Available for Adoption
- Sneak Peek #1
- Sneak Peek #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop