Saturday, October 31, 2009

Enjoy Seniors: Jeri

Jeri is a beautiful person with a bubbly personality and piercing green eyes. I was so honored when she asked me to do her senior portraits... especially when I found out she is going to major in photography! Wow! Talk about pressure! We met at Huntingdon college on a chilly afternoon to do the formal portion of her senior portrait session, but she's such a trooper you can't even tell how cold it was!




Because I love her eyes, I was a bit surprised that my favorite images turned out to be these black and white ones. I used the Vanilla Soft Serve action from the MCP Quickie Action set and just loved the way they turned out:






I'm really looking forward to the casual portion of Jeri's session coming up very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop