Sunday, September 27, 2009

Enjoy Dogs | 2009 Bark in the Park Part 1

These are just a few of the wonderful dogs I met today ... and their owners are wonderful, too! It turned out to be a beautiful day. I was so pleased to see friends and family there. I took over 750 photos today, so it will take me several days to work through them and take out the blink and blur shots. Just had to grab these few to upload as a sneak peek. To everyone I promised files, just give me a few days to work through them all. Then I'll upload them so you can find your image. Thanks to everyone who was so willing to have their beloved pet photographed. It was just so much fun.





1 comment:

Anna said...

these are wonderful! i love that 2nd one! it was great to see you!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop