Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Enjoy Dogs | 2009 Bark in the Park Part 5

Here's the final post on Bark in the Park 2009 guests. All the portraits taken of noon-shelter dogs have been posted on this gallery: http://www.diannapaulk.com/Bark2009/webgallery/index.htm. Email me the image number of your pet's portrait and I'll email back the print-quality jpg. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of photographing your special friend.

As in previous posts, if you are the owner of these animals (or are pictured in the image yourself) you may right click and save the blog photo to your hard drive for use on your own blog, website or FB page. I do request that you leave the watermark visible for web use.























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...great work on the dog images DiAnna! I bet you're ready to edit some human faces. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop