Sunday, September 4, 2011

Amy ♥ Blake {Montgomery, AL Engagement Photography}

I have been honored to work with some amazingly wonderful couples from Morningview Baptist Church in Montgomery (and their amazingly wonderful wedding coordinator, Joy Hicks) so I was thrilled to be able to add Amy & Blake to the wedding schedule for 2011. We met at the studio recently for their engagement session, and it was a blast from the get-go!
After a few formal shots in the studio, we headed to the streets for some fun.
I put Amy up against one of my favorite downtown Montgomery spots and told Blake to make his move. I love the way they played into the scene!
Happy ending ... Blake gets the girl.
Amy and Blake, your full gallery of images is uploading and will be ready to view later this evening. I hope you enjoy sharing this little preview with friends and family. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop