Thursday, January 6, 2011

Alaura ♥ Chris {Montgomery, AL Engagement Photography}



It was a crisp - but beautiful- winter day when Alaura and Chris met me at Huntingdon College. We still had a touch of fall color to compliment the beautiful architecture.



Chris was a groomsmen in two of my 2010 weddings, so I considered it a special honor when his fiance called to talk about photographing their wedding. Their Valentine's Weekend wedding will be my first wedding of 2011.







Alaura and Chris' E-session actually took place before Christmas, but due to some unscheduled surgery two days after their session I am just now getting the images uploaded. I really owe a big THANK YOU to the folks at Vital Edit for taking care of most of the post processing while I was recuperating. Any photographer considering help with post-processing please feel free to shoot me an email so I can tell you how great they are!

Alaura and Chris, your online gallery will be released very soon.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop