Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day

It occurred to me last week that I really needed something for the grandchildren's bedroom that enabled them to watch both DVDs and VHS (yes, we still have some of those around). I didn't want to hook it up to cable because, obviously, I wanted control over what they were watching while giving them some independence in operating it. Ebay to the rescue! I found a 20" Memorex that played both media for $150! I ordered it on Friday and it was on my doorstep when I got home from my Saturday AM appointment. So today after lunch the grandchildren all piled on the bed and watched Toy Story 2.







How great is this!?! It would have cost me more than $150 to take them all to the movies!

And before I sign off for the evening, I am loving the way Disney is now offering two-packs of movies -- one blu-ray and one regular DVD. That way I can keep the blu-ray put up safely while letting the grandchildren have access to the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop