Saturday, April 4, 2009

To Banbury Cross

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross
To see a fine lady upon a white horse
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
She shall have music wherever she goes



I am so pleased with the outcome of this morning's session with Edward! I've been wanting to take a picture of him on his rocking horse since I saw it in his nursery almost a year ago. The whole setup just screamed "sepia" to me, so that's what I did. The nursery rhyme immediately came to mind, thus the title for the blog.

He was quickly fleeing the scene in this one, but I still love his expression and beautiful eyes:



We also grabbed a few outdoors:




This is just a quick sneak peek for mom and family. More to come -- including some great ones of Edward and his first birthday cake!
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop