Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My "Baby" is back!

Canon Customer Service Rocks



If you follow my blog, you know my Canon 5D suffered a mirror detachment problem recently. I called Canon Customer Service on the Friday afternoon that it happened. They sent me a prepaid shipping label on Monday. I took it to the UPS store on Tuesday. I was able to confirm it had been delivered to Canon via the UPS tracking label. Canon emailed me on the next Monday that the initial evaluation had been conducted and they expected to be through with the repairs within two weeks. I got an email yesterday (Tuesday) that it had been repaired and shipped. FedEx delivered it to my door today. They not only put in a new mirror at no charge, but they adjusted the settings, cleaned the sensor and checked all the factory specs! Time from initial contact to receiving it back: 12 days! And that counts weekends!! Total business days: 8! The only thing Canon could possibly have done to make this experience more pleasant was to come to my house to repair and clean it!
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop