Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Snaps 20

While cleaning out the laundry room this week (YUK again) I ran across a piece of distorted glass. I thought it would make for some interesting effects, so I got my husband to hold it over some Morning Glories when he got in from his Saturday morning prayer group. I focused the Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro lens on the flowers, not the front of the glass, and snapped away. I planned on dragging hubby back out for an afternoon shoot with the glass after I saw how these turned out, but an afternoon thunderstorm (very welcome) postponed those plans. Hopefully, I can get his help to repeat this experiment on other flowers and foliage around the house tomorrow. The brushed frames are from Shady Medusa. (If you like to play in PhotoShop this is a must-see site! GREAT stuff!)


 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop