Monday, November 30, 2009

Enjoy Facebook Contests

I just held my first-ever contest on my facebook fan page to celebrate 100 fans. Here's how the winner was selected:

First, I found a pretty little box:



I put the first 100 fan names in the box:



I asked a sweet little girl named Annie to draw out three names (two back-ups in case the first one fell through). She didn't have a clue why she was doing this, but sweetly complied. And here's the first name she drew out of the box:



I just sent the winner an email and will let you know when she responds.

For anyone who reads the blog but is not a "fan" on facebook, there will be another drawing to celebrate 150 fans. The second drawing will be for a $150 session or one of my fine art prints of the same value. You can become a fan by clicking here:
Photography by DiAnna Paulk fan page.

This is so much fun! I think I'm going to have more contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop