Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Snaps 4

Yesterday was my 36th wedding anniversary (I married very young!!). These are the roses my husband gave me for the occasion.

Roses on white board with natural window light on the right, silver reflector on the left.
Canon 5D with Canon 100 mm macro 1:2.8 lens,
ISO 200
1/25 sec at f/2.8
Lightroom adjustments: Jack Davis WOW Lightroom preset Light Vignette #6, Fill Light +17, Clarity -100
Resized & sharpened in PSCS2 using a Craig's Action Production action



I was also inspired by a DigitalImageCafe.com Picture of the Day to try adding an old paper texture to a photograph. I pulled out one of my Cahaba River images to experiment with:



The image that inspired me to try this was captured and altered by an extremely talented photographer, Mel Brackstone. The image won in the Digital Art category today.
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop