Friday, November 4, 2011

Enjoy Miss L {Montgomery, AL Newborn Photography}

Please meet Miss L - a very important new client. While I consider every single session I do an honor, this one was extra special. You see, her mom was a bridesmaid in the very first wedding I ever photographed. Somehow, my nearly-throwing-up nervousness must not have been too evident because she kept my card and called me to photograph her special day in May, 2009. She and her husband have stayed in touch and this year I got a text that a baby was on the way! I was so excited. So I really get all teary-eyed when I think of what it means that I was asked to photograph this precious child.
I felt like I was a little girl again playing dress-up dolls because mom and auntie brought enough clothes to open a specialty shop. We kept changing headbands and shoes and outfits and having the best time capturing these images.
I saw a lot of her handsome dad in her during the session, but while editing the photographs I could see more of her beautiful mom. Either way, she's going to be beautiful and loved. She's a very blessed little girl.
Not to mention, that she's the cutest little ASU Hornet I've ever seen.
Sweet mom and dad, your gallery is uploading tonight and should be ready to view tomorrow morning. Enjoy this little preview of a few of my favorite images from the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop