Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rachel & Dale {Montgomery, AL Wedding Photography}

Rachel and Dale were married two weeks ago at Dalraida Baptist Church. It was a beautiful celebration for a wonderful couple.



Here are a few of my favorite images from the day:



I just fell in love with Rachel's sweet sister! What a doll!















The fun-filled reception was held at 129 Coosa - a great location for receptions, meetings and parties.



Ashlee Staggers was the floral designer and wedding director extraordinaire. She is the only wedding director I remember who actually thought to save me a parking place so I could get out of my car at the same time as the bride and groom were getting out of theirs! Thank you, Ashlee!!

Dana's Floral Designs, LLC., 164 East Main Street, Prattville, AL. 36067, 334-361-7778 and Ashlee Staggers, Wedding Coordinator/Director, 334-399-9287.



The gorgeous cakes and catering were provided by Gwen Massey of A Social Event, Inc. I love Gwen so much I chose her to cater both of my son's rehearsal dinners, so I was thrilled to see her again at Rachel and Dale's wedding. Please go visit her and enjoy some of her amazing food at Bandanas Restaurant, 301 E. Jefferson Avenue in Downtown Montgomery. She makes the.best.italian.creme.cake.in.the.city!!




Many thanks to Diana Bunch for second-shooting and Jeri Gulsby for assisting.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to this sweet couple. Your gallery is uploading and should be online for you to view soon. Please enjoy this sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop