Thursday, April 14, 2011

Enjoy Carly {1 Year}

How quickly the year passed! It seems like just a few weeks ago I received an inquiry from Carly's mom about the Baby's First Year plan and here she is at one!



We documented this important milestone recently at Jasmine Hill Gardens and Outdoor Museum. You can tell I love this place! It affords so many wonderful areas to use as backgrounds.




And while this is certainly not considered "good portraiture" I could not help but capture Carly's little inquisitive spirit as she peeked through the gate at me. Love those eyes!



Carly's sweet mom and grandmother helped make the session delightful. "KayKay" could always get Carly to smile ... especially when she danced :)



Happy First Year, Sweet Carly!



Mom and Dad's full gallery of images is uploading to their online gallery.

1 comment:

Anna said...

these are beautiful! they make me so excited about the girl's 1 year pictures!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop