Friday, May 28, 2010

Enjoy Country Boys | Montgomery AL Photographer

This young man is looking out over 5 generations of farm land and I was so happy to be asked to photograph him in this environment.




The sun was setting and I just couldn't resist taking some of the trendy backlighting-lensflaring photos.




But I am always sure to include some traditional lighting. I've heard several times recently that photography trends come and go in about 8 years, but good lighting techniques haven't really changed much since the invention of the camera.



Sweet little brother really didn't want much to do with this session, but I did manage to grab a few that I just loved:




This blue heeler was so sweet! In honor of her name - Bluebell - I used one of Florabella's new spring photoshop actions of the same name:



Before leaving, this sweet family let me drive back on the part of the property that isn't easily seen from the highway and take a few sunset pictures. I'm sure I smiled all the way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop