Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kasey's Bridal Portraits

In July of this year, I had the pleasure of meeting Kasey when she interviewed me for her December wedding. She brought her sweet mom Sherry and fun-loving sister Keli along and I just instantly feel in love with all of them. It was important to Kasey that everything connected with the wedding be Christ-honoring. I was so pleased when she chose me to be a part of this wonderful celebration.

We did her bridal portraits in November at Buena Vista in Prattville. However, I was not allowed to release them until after the wedding yesterday. I'll be uploading a sneak peek from the beautiful ceremony later this week. This is the image Kasey chose for her enlargement which was framed and displayed at the reception:



Here are a few more from the bridal shoot -- some fun and some serious:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop