Saturday, November 1, 2008

Meet the Photographer

I'm not so comfortable in front of the camera anymore. (Age will strip away one's confidence!) However, I wanted to test my light setup for some Christmas portrait sessions today and asked my husband to snap this picture of me. I didn't want to be in the picture by myself, so I grabbed one of my 13-year-old cats off the bed. He didn't like it! This cat is officially named "RAM" but is also known as "Fancy Cat" and "Black and White." (Every cat has three names.) My husband was the one who first introduced me to photography, but I don't think he is as comfortable behind the camera anymore. Yes, I am biting my lip in this one - the cat had his claws in my arm! I used it anyway since I don't have any of me posted on the blog.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop